Reor is a free calculator (licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License v3) which is crafted into perfection with a winsome interface. Reor has got Scientific, Statistical, Graphical and many more tools/functions built-into it, does calculations with at most precision, and maintains an attractive interface.
A glance at the features Reor holds:
- Scientific Functions (Trigonometry, Logarithms, Factorial, ...)
- Statistical Functions (Mean, Mode, ...)
- Graphical Tools (Plot multiple graphs)
- Lots of Physical/Mathematical constants built-in.
- Ability to store variables persistently.
- Manipulate values as fractions.
- Maintains a Result History.
- Function-to-Function assistance (Butler) built-in.
- A Settings Panel.
- Updater, Limit decimals, Digit grouping, Minimize to System tray, Linq, and much more...
Reor, unlike other calculators, have a very pleasing look. Reor is meant to look nice and simple. Instead of putting forth all the function it has, it lets you choose the tools you want, so that you can maintain a clean, and easy workflow. Reor (the main window) always stays in top of other windows, enabling you to multitask. Reor minimizes to the notification area. In case you want to manipulate Reor even when it is minimized, a tool called Linq is available.
Reor will be loved by everyone, from the young to the old, the idle to the busy-ones, a realist to a perfectionist. Reor holds a wonderful interface that will be loved by all age groups. It's highly precise functions will draw any user towards it.